Talking
I will let you know, that each post, I will just talk, like I would if i was to find someone to listen. Oh how nice it would be to feel heard. This is just my feeling today, don’t worry, I talk to people. And I definitely listen to them. How I love to listen to stories people share with me. I wish I could call my mum, she was the best listener and conversationalist. My sister sometimes send me voice messages. I like those, she tells me about rooms she is painting, what’s growing in her garden, what she is cooking. They are my favourite things to hear. And my brother is writing about his travels around Australia. It brings joy to hear of the adventures he and his family are having.
Today I watched The intern. I have been in a weird cycle of worry recently. I don’t remember what flew me into it, maybe the tennis elbow in my left arm which came out of nowhere, anyway, today I decided to watch a movie rather than get sucked into that vicious cycle again. I love that movie. I won’t go in to why because I can’t be bothered. Haha so much for talking.
I just wound up the watch that was my dads. I had to google which direction to wind (away from you) and now it’s ticking on my arm. I haven’t thought about dads arms for a longtime but when I look at my arm it’s strange to not see lots of sun spots and hairs. The sun pots will be coming soon I guess.
I made butter chicken tonight, I’m not really hungry though. It is dinner time so I must go. I always aim to eat at 6. I really wanted to buy a salad. Why I don’t have the energy to make one is probably why I need to eat one.
I will not reread my writing before posting so my apologies if it’s hard to understand. Okay, talk soon. This is way better than Instagram.
Comments
Post a Comment